- Mix beef with marination ingredients (A) and grinded ingredients (B) for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil, then add cardamom, star anise and cinnamon, stir-fry until fragrant.
- Add pandan leaf and marinated beef. Stir well and let it cook until beef is tender. Add water if the juice from the beef is dry and it is not tender yet.
- Season with AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper and AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper. Mix well.
- Add toasted grated coconut and cook until the sauce thickens.
- Ready to be served.
Tips: Stir frequently so it doesn’t burn at the bottom and cook evenly.