- To make egg wash, beat egg yolk with fresh milk. Keep aside.
- Preheat the oven to 170°C.
- Combine all ingredients together with SERI-AJI® Banana Fritter Flour except cooking oil in a bowl. Mix well.
- Add in cooking oil and knead until it forms into a smooth dough.
- Scoop 1 tbsp dough and roll into a ball. Gently flatten it between your palms and sprinkle almond nibs lightly in the centre. Brush egg wash.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 170°C or until golden brown.
Tips: Do not over knead, it may cause your cookies texture to be hard. Cooking time depends on your heat distribution in your oven.
*This recipe produces 45 pcs cookies.